The Lean Toolbox: The Essential Guide to Lean TransformationThe Lean Toolbox: The Essential Guide to Lean Transformation by John Bicheno
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The Lean Toolkit is a concise reference of lean tools and techniques. Every tool is presented with a brief summary and some suggestions for how to apply it.

Overall, I thought it was a valuable reference. It introduced me to several new tools and reinforced many of the tools that were already familiar.

In terms of criticism, this probably isn't a book that you would sit down and read cover to cover. I browsed the topics, and I will return to it periodically as a reference.

I liked it, and I would recommend it for lean students and practitioners.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Society of Professional Hispanic Engineers Lean Six Sigma Workshop

Key Performance Indicators in a Nutshell

Priming the Project Pump: Lean Six Sigma on a Shoestring